Steps for registering for a PBR Tournament for first time users
1. Go to www.hostmytournament.com
2. In the right hand corner of the HostMyTournament website click on “Sign In / Register “
3. A Sign In box will appear. In the bottom right hand corner then click on “Sign Up for a Team Account”
4. Fill out all of the information that appears for you to fill out. Remember that if you have multiple teams you must create an account for each team. Be sure to keep your user name and password so that you can register for future tournaments. Once you create a team you will never have to do this step again as long as you save your user name and password. Even if your roster changes from year to year you do not have to create a new team. If you have multiple teams please be sure to name your teams so that each team can be identified.
Example: St. Peters High School Varsity and St.Peters High School JV5. After you have created an account then go to the top of the page of the HostMyTournament website and click on “Find a Tournament”. Scroll down and find the tournament that you would like to play in and Click on that tournament. A Registration Button for that tournament will appear. Click on the registration button.
6. Choose the age group or division that you would like to play. Then choose the ability of your team for that age group or division. Please be accurate of your team’s ability. Put a check mark under Registration Agreement and the Click the “Sign-up Button”. You are now registered for that particular event.
7. After you register for the event a Tournament Registration Tasks box will appear. Follow the instructions for each Task to complete your registration .
It is very important to understand that you do not have to pay or do your roster when you sign-up early to hold your a spot in a tournament but your payment and roster is due on the registration deadline.